Wednesday 30 May 2012

My family


This is one of my favorite pictures because i am with my family. The day that this picture was taken we were celebrating the patriotic holiday of the last year and we went to a hill near the Machali city. It is a place to celebrate, eat meat, play and go to craft fair, i liked so much going for walk with my family. It was very funny and is a very pretty place and goes a lot of people in that date.
In this picture i am with my family. From left to right are, my sister in law, my brother with my nephew, my dad, my mom, me, my boyfriend and below is my little brother. That day was very good, we ate tasty, we played, we talked, went for a walk and laughed a lot. I hope that this year we go again to celebrate the patriotic holiday with my family. I love being with them!!!.

1 comment:

  1. hi mariana!! I like your picture, you looks happy ..I dont know machali.. must be fun to celebrate the patriotic day in this place.. bye :)

    ReplyDelete