Thursday 10 May 2012

The cats are fantastic animals

Moggy
 It's difficult to say which is my favorite animal. In general I like all animals because everyone has something special, but one of my favorite is the cat. The cat is a domesticated animal, small, and they have varied coat. They are carnivorous animals and the wild cat hunts mices, birds and other little animals, but the domesticated cat generally eats packing food. Even being domesticated animals from long ago they keep the hunting instincts and other skills and they love to hunt even if they have food for eating.
Nally


The cat lives all around the globe as a pet in many homes. The cats are very funny, agile, also very lovely and they like to sleep a lot. I like the cat because they are good pets. I have two cats and my life would be very boring without them, everyday they make me laugh because they play so much and do funny things. The cats are fantastic animals. 

1 comment: