Wednesday 16 May 2012

I love veterinary medicine

When I was a child, I wanted to be many things. but among them I always wanted to be a Vet, but also wanted to be a Midwife, Nurse, Psychologist and Toddler Educator. When I entered the high school I knew that I wanted to study Veterinary Medicine, but because of economic reasons I had to study a Technician career first. When I was a child I dreamed to be a Veterinarian to help sick animals, because when I saw that sick pets was suffering a lot I didn't know what to do. Currently I am very happy studying Veterinary Medicine in the years I've been studying. I have different subjects and I've learned that the Veterinarian has different jobs and so far what I liked the most is safety food that is very important for human health and a very interesting area, although because of very different reasons I've entered this career.

No comments:

Post a Comment