Wednesday 18 April 2012

I like listen to music

I like much listen to music, I listen different style, therefor I prefer listen to radio because play music more varied. For my the music is a reflex of the soul, therefor the listen to music depend the my mood. I like listen music at full volumen in my house when i'm alone and sing. I no play musical instument, but I like learn to play guitar. 
One of the bands that I like is called Los Bunkers, they are a chilean rock band, the first song listen of they was miño. Los Bunkers band born in 1999 in Concepción, Chile and is comprising for, the brothers Durán, the brothers López and Mauricio Basualto. My song favorite of los Bunkers is Nada nuevo bajo el sol of the Barrio estación album.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, My brother listens this band, but I don't know them very well :(
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Los Bunkers is a very good band from Chile, but not my favorite style of music, their lyrics make you think too much sometimes
    greetings
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I like Los Bunkers, is a great band of Chile

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are awesome!... Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete