Wednesday 11 April 2012

I am...

Hello!!! My name is Mariana Cárdenas Celis I was born on April 17th year 1988 in Rancagua city , Chile. At elementary school, I studied at colegio La Paz in Rengo city. Later, I completed the high school studies at Liceo Tecnico de Rancagua and I got a technician degree in nursery care.
Actually I'm studying Veterinary Medicine, at the University of Chile, started in the year 2007. I hope to finish the degree this year.
My family live in Rancagua city, my mom is Mirabel, my dad is Marco and I have 2 brother, Victor and Leonardo. Also I have 3 Pets, Lucky is my Dog and lives in Rancagua, Nally and Moggy are my Cats and they live in Santiago with me and my boyfriend Christopher.
I love to be with my family and my boyfriend and view movies, especially horror movies.

1 comment:

  1. You're the best!... No one think as you do, because of your heart... You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete